We have created a fun and easy do-it-yourself Fruity Pebbles Cereal Slime recipe.
How to make fruity pebbles cereal slime
Making slime is not as hard as it seems at first. In fact, it’s a fun and creative hobby for many people and one that you can do with the entire family.
This cereal slime recipe can be made to look like fruity pebbles or fruit loops. If you want to take it further, you can even add pink color to the slime and call it strawberry milk fruity pebbles. You can design this slime into anything your heart desires. We hope this video will inspire you to get started on your version of Fruity Pebbles cereal slime.
✨DIY Fruity Pebbles Slime Recipe✨
- 2 cups of Elmer’s School Glue
- 30 pumps of lotion
- 10 pumps of foaming soap
- 6 tbsp of cornstarch (In the video, we used a scoop that equals 2 tbsp per scoop)
- 1/2 tsp of Fruity Pebbles scent. However, you can add as little or as much as you desire
- 12 Tbsp of regular water (IMPORTANT NOTE: This part was cut-off because our camera ran out of time, but it’s essential to water down the glue mixture especially after adding the cornstarch as it makes it thicker, and it needs to be more of a watery consistency before activating into slime)
- Activate the slime! Activator mixture is 1/2 Tsp Borax + 1 Cup of Warm water. Let the activator mixture cool before applying to slime. (Note: Warm water will make your slime stickier)
- Add the Rainbow Foam Beads (We added one bag, but you can add as much or as little as you wish) The end result should be a milky and stretchy white slime with rainbow foam beads and fruity pebbles scented for a realistic cereal slime effect
PS. If you want to make a smaller batch, just cut all of our slime recipe measurements by half.
✨Shop This Video Slime Ingridients✨
If you want to know where we purchased the ingredients and products we used in our video to make the Fruity Pebbles slime, click on the link listed below and you’ll find it!
- Elmer’s School Glue at Target
- Johnson’s Baby Lotion (non-scented) at Target
- Method Foaming Soap (clear/sweet water) at Target
- Argo Corn Starch at Target
- Borax (Activator) at Target or Wal-Mart
- Fruity Pebbles Essential Oil/Scent
- Rainbow Foam Beads on eBay
By the way, my mom was my guest for this video tutorial. She’s a little camera shy, but when the camera is not on her face, she comes out of her shell. Let’s say we had a lot of fun making the Fruity Pebbles Cereal Slime recipe YouTube video.
“Slime is our superpower and glue is our cape!”Cindy B. (Mom)