When do you restock your slime shop?
- We restock the slime shop 1x (once) per month, that is it! Until the next restock the following month and if there’s enough interest
- Our goal is to restock on the first Saturday of each month at 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
- During holidays, vacations, or otherwise the shop restock days and hours can vary or could be closed for business
Can you restock at a different time and more often?
- We recognize that the restock time is not ideal for everyone, especially those in other countries. However, we have selected a time that allows us to take care of all the necessary business details before, during, and after the sale. Thank you so much for understanding
- At this time, we can only offer one restock each month. As we continue to grow the slime business and customer base, we will add more restocks. To help us build our customer base, feel free to share our website and YouTube channel with your friends and family
Do I have to pay for shipping?
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping gets calculated when you check out. The cost will depend on how much you buy and where you live
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! We ship worldwide from the United States. Shipping costs will be higher because of shipping out of the country
- For more shipping information, please refer to our shop policy page
When will I get my order?
- Your order will get shipped within 1-3 business days after your purchase. It means that we will give your package to the Post Office to deliver in that time. It does not say you will receive your package within that period. You still need to add the transit times for shipping. You will receive a shipping notification with a tracking number when it ships
INGREDIENTS AND SUPPLIES
What products do you use to make your slime?
- Our slimes are made using a variety of products including, but not limited to, Elmer’s school glue, clear glue, Borax, liquid starch, lotion, shaving cream, foaming soap, facial cleanser, aloe vera gel, corn starch, food coloring, non-toxic acrylic paints, skin-safe scented oils, glitters, Daiso clay, plastic snow, instant snow, hydrogel powder, foam beads, styrofoam, poly-fil bean bag fillers, fishbowl beads, and more
Important notice: Please do not purchase slime from our shop, if you are at risk of having an allergic reaction to any of the household ingredients listed herein
Is your slime edible?
- No! Slime is not edible. The chemicals can make you very ill, and please do not ingest slime. In our opinion, children under eight years old should not come in contact with slime. Some slimes may include charms for decorating purposes, which can be a choking hazard, please keep away from small children and pets. Parents should supervise their children when playing with slime
What do I get with my order?
- All orders include a small bag of activator powder, candy, and a slime care instruction card
Where do you get your jars/containers?
- Uline is the preferred vendor for all of our jars/containers
- 3 oz., 6oz., and 8oz. Clear Plastic Round Super Wide-Mouth Jars
- Durable polystyrene jars
- FDA compliant
- We package the jars in bubble wrapping + bubble mailer or box. However, it is important to note the Uline jars are not shattered-proof. Meaning, if you drop the jar, it can break and leak. Please handle the jar(s) with care as it is a fragile container
Where do you get your glue?
Our preferred Elmer’s glue vendor is Target.com, for several reasons. Target online offers the best glue prices, even when compared to the local store pricing. Plus using the Red Card earns you an additional 5% off the total cost. And Target offers same-day free delivery pickup at your local store or shipping directly to your home. Ordering on Target.com is simply easy and cheaper! As for other glue brands, we buy it on Amazon. Select the link below to buy Elmer’s glue products, and other household slime materials we buy at Target.
Note: 1 Gallon of glue is ideal for several uses or big slime batches. And 4 oz or 5 oz glue bottles are suitable for a one-time use slime creations.
- Elmer’s Glue-All White Glue, 1 gallon
- Elmer’s Glue-All White Glue, 4oz
- Elmer’s School Glue, White, 1gallon
- Elmer’s School Glue, White, 4oz
- Elmer’s Clear Glue, 1 gallon
- Elmer’s Clear Glue, 1qt
- Elmer’s Clear Glue, 9oz
- Elmer’s Clear Glue, 7.625oz
- Elmer’s Clear Glue, 5oz
Additional slime products used for a variety of slime recipes are available for purchase online at Target and Amazon.
- Borax 20 Mule, 65 oz (Activator powder)
- Argo 100% Pure Corn Starch, 16oz
- Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion 32 oz
- Pure Silk Shaving Foam, 8 oz
- Crayola Model Magic
- Method Sweet Water Foaming Soap
- Aloe Vera Clear Gel
- Neutrogena Facial Cleanser Wash
- XCESS Sports Styling Gel
- Food Coloring
- Colorations Washable Clear Glue, 1 gallon
- FloraCraft, 4 Liters, Plastic Snow for Icee Slimes and more
- Original Buffalo Snow Flakes for Icee Slimes
- P&J Trading Scented Oils for Slime
STUDIO SET UP, EQUIPMENT, AND TOOLS
We have been asked on numerous occasions what equipment and software we use to set up our YouTube studio. Below we have compiled a list of links to all of the material, tools, and software we currently use in our studio to edit photos, vectors, and videos.
What is your YouTube studio set up and where do you buy the equipment?
- Nikon D810 (Camera)
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8G (Lens)
- Sunpak Ultra 6000PG Tripod
- Rode Video Mic GO
- Rode Mic – Boom Stand, Adapter, 25′ Cable (Overhead Rode Mic Stand)
- Studio Lights (Studio Lights)
- Ikea White Table Top
- Ikea Adjustable Metal Table Legs – White [Set of 4]
- Apple iPhone 7 (For Overhead videos & IG)
- Joby JB01389 Griptight Mount Pro, Black (iPhone overhead grip)
- Aduro Solid-Grip 360 Adjustable Universal Gooseneck Smartphone Stand for Desk (iPhone grip for IG videos)
- Universal Cold Shoe Mount Bracket V-shape for the Rode Mic on your camera
What is the software and tools you use to edit photos and videos?
- Apple 21″ iMac
- Apple 15″ MacBook Pro
- Adobe Creative Cloud Prepaid Membership 12 Month (Photoshop & Illustrator for photos and vectors, Premiere Pro for video editing)
How did you set up your website?
We use WordPress as our preferred website and blogging platform. Together with WordPress, we also use the Genesis Framework by StudioPress, the best template provider in the market for its reliability and secure framework. The website template is the Monochrome Pro Theme by StudioPress, and our site was set up by our mom, who’s a WordPress Front-end Web Developer and a huge fan of StudioPress products! We only recommend products and services we have tested.
- Genesis Framework by StudioPress
- Monochrome Pro Theme for WordPress
- Domain and Hosting Provider – BlueHost
- Big Cartel – Online Slime Shop
PAYMENTS, RETURNS, AND POLICIES
Can I have free slime?
- No, this is a store
Can you hold slimes for me?
- No, the store is “first come first serve.” It would not be fair to other consumers if we did that
Why is slime so expensive?
- We use quality ingredients to customize slime recipes that are unique in texture. Many of the slimes also include extras such as charms, foam beads, and more to make for a creative and fun product. All slimes can vary, and prices reflect accordingly
Can I pay cash?
- No, we only accept payment through the store
What do I do if something is wrong with my order?
- Should you have any problems or concerns, please contact us directly and fill out our contact form
- Remember to include your order number!
What is your return policy?
- All sales are final
- Fellow Slimers does not accept cancellations, refunds, or exchanges
- By ordering from Fellow Slimers, you are confirming that you are 18 years or older, or you have permission from the cardholder/payment source to make a purchase
The slime package arrived broken when I got it, what can I do?
- We can help you claim a report with the Postal Service. Please send photos for proof of breakage. Add pictures front and back as well as inside the package along with your tracking number
REVIEWS AND COLLABORATION
Can I review your slimes?
- We love to see reviews of any slimes that get purchased through Fellow Slimers! Please be sure to tag us using the hashtag #FellowSlimersProof for a possible shoutout on our Instagram account
- For general reviews, we do not offer free slimes. Please purchase our slimes in our shop if you would like to do an honest review. Thank you
Will you review my slime?
- Yes, we can do reviews of your slime
- If you would like us to review your slime on our YouTube channel, please send the package/fan mail to the following address:
C/o: Fellow Slimers
650 N. Alafaya Trail
Suite 101 # 780374
Orlando, FL 32878
SLIME CARE AND FAQ
How do I handle and care for my slime?
- Slime degrades naturally over time. Please keep slime in its original container to preserve the most extended shelf life and preventing slime from drying
- Slime colors may blend some in shipping
- Please refer to our slime care guide page for more detailed instructions and helpful tips
I added too much Borax, what can I do?
- Put the slime back into its container and set aside for a few days, it should return to how it was supposed to be
How much Borax should I add?
- Mix 1/2 tsp of Borax into 1 cup of warm water and mix until dissolved. Add 1/8 tsp to your slime and mix thoroughly before adding more
Why does my slime stink?
- Slime can harbor bacteria if hands and surfaces are not adequately cleaned before playing with it, eventually, causing the slime to smell. Try adding a small amount of unscented hand sanitizer to the slime and massage thoroughly, otherwise, dispose of it
- Yes! Although slime can stick to clothes, the good news is, it can get washed out of most clothes and surfaces too. It’s not guaranteed though so, be sure to protect your clothes and areas when playing with slime. See our slime care guide page for more helpful tips
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and turn on post notification so that you never miss any of our future videos.
DISCLOSURE: Fellow Slimers may be an affiliate for products that we recommend. If you purchase those items through our links, we will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through our affiliate link. When you order through our affiliate link, it helps us sometimes to offer discounts. Thank you, in advance for your support!